Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another Budic?

Yes, folks, it's true. I'm getting a BROTHER! A little, hairy brother! Nope, my Mommy is not going to have another baby just yet. But we are adopting a new best friend! His name right now is Logan, but we'll be renaming him Rocky. Doesn't he look like a Rocky?

Poor Rocky started out with a rough life. He was found as a puppy with his collar embedded in his neck. He had to have expensive surgery and they were going to put him down!!! Can you believe it? But his "angel on earth" saved him and brought him home to her husband and other dogs...where she helped him get better. That's where WE come in. We'd been looking into getting a dog for awhile. We even saw a few other doggies - great doggies - just not the right ones for us. Mommy and Daddy were going to stop looking for awhile, but then he popped into their lives and when we met him...we knew! It was love. : )

Rocky likes to give me kisses and lets me kiss him right back. After we go on a little vacation, we're going to have Rocky come live with us for good. I can't wait and my Mommy and Daddy are so excited. Hooray!!!

As promised, here is a video of me talking. Mommy took 4 videos and this is one of the cutest. I'm so silly!!!

Love, TJ

2 comments:

Grammie July 15, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

TJ,

I need you to read to me RIGHT NOW. I miss you.

love, Grammie

John & Stacie July 15, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

Congrats on your new furry friend! Can't wait to meet him - Elise just loves dogs.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP