Friday, July 4, 2008

Aww man!

Well, today was the big race day...and Mommy lost. Daddy pushed me to a 17:00 finish and Mommy was sadly 2 1/2 minutes back. She felt really good during the race...but didn't run especially well. She can't complain though - she won some money (2nd place female) and she's so happy to be running and racing. She'll get faster one of these days...

At the start of the race, a boy cut Daddy off and it nearly tipped me over in the babyjogger. Mommy yelped because she saw it happen from behind. Oops. I was fine though...and I helped cheer Daddy on for the last mile. I also used my antennae legs to help with navigation. (Antennae legs = I stick one or both of my legs up in the air while in my babyjogger for minutes at a time or longer)

After the race, we went to my friend Kate's house and had burgers and dogs. Speaking of dogs, their neighbors have 3 Great Danes and a teeny dog. I had fun looking at the "horsies". We played in Kate's little house and then went to a parade. We found out that I am afraid of clowns. Very afraid! It was so hot outside but we had a great time. Kate's parents and my parents had fun collecting candy. I got to suck on a sucker for a little while but I wasn't allowed to hold it by myself. It was my 2nd sucker ever so it was a super treat.

I fell asleep in the car about a mile from our driveway. Mommy transferred me to my bed and I slept a WHOPPING 35 minutes. Ugh. I got my leg stuck between the bars of my crib and it woke me up.

I am talking to my macaroni and cheese (Scooby Doo and mystery machine shapes) right now, so I'm gonna end this blog. Happy Fourth of July everyone!

Love, TJ the Winner

1 comments:

Anonymous,  July 4, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

Hey T! I am so jealous that you got to hang out with Great Danes! WOW! I have wanted one for a super long time, but your Uncle Bill doesn't think that Mookie and Bookie will let me?! I think he's just saying that...
I miss you, buddy!
XOXOXO
Love, Auntie Wee

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP