Monday, July 7, 2008

TJ the Builder

I am CRAZY about Lego toys!!! I build and build and build...and purse my lips...and concentrate so hard. Then I run over to my Mommy and Daddy and yell in my low-booming-excited voice something in my own language that means "LOOK WHAT I DID! LOOK GUYS!" I like to make towers as big as I can. Aren't I so cute?

Shoot, I am going to have the strongest legs ever. I do squats (like this picture shows) pretty much all day long.

I am so into cars too. I drive my dumbees around all over the place. AND I line them up - as always. My car garage has become the center of my attention for the past few weeks. I'm addicted to driving all my cars down the garage ramp. I get so angry when I try to fit a bigger bobby or dumbee down the ramp and it doesn't fit. Ohhh I get so angry. It's okay though. Mommy just takes me away from it for awhile and I forget that I was ever frustrated. (Until it happens again, of course.)

Like my chocolate face? Our friends Joe and Nancy made an incredible bowl of dirt for our Fourth of July dessert. I ate it all up the next day! Mommy didn't let me have any the night they brought it over because it was bedtime for me and she didn't want the sugar rush to keep me up. I slept well that night. : )

I should note that when Mommy set the little bowl of dirt in front of me, I used my spoon and get every single bite into my mouth. None on my shirt. None on my tray. And none in my hair (that's rare)! Except for the smears on my face, I ate the whole bowl.

Mommy thinks I look like Daddy in this picture. (Minus the chocolate face). What do you think?

Love, TJ the Builder

1 comments:

Grammie July 8, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Hi TJ,

Wow, you look like such a big boy as you squat there and build with your legos and line up your cars. Isn't that just so much fun!!

I love you!

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP