Monday, July 21, 2008

Little bit sick.

I'm sorry it's been a few days since I last posted. I've been under the weather. I really don't feel like talking about it, actually. But I'm on my way back to being healthy...just new a few more days to recover.

When I started to feel better this afternoon, Mommy and I ran around the living room a lot. I showed off my legs and my running form. Pretty good, don't ya think?

I have an awesome teeth-brushing video to show you. I'll post it tomorrow when I have the time to wait for the silly video to download. I have to ask my Mommy for help with it and she's working on a big project (editing a novel that will be released shortly).

I can't believe I've forgotten to tell you this story! The other day, Mommy went to get me after my nap and when she walked in, she saw that I had taken my pants off, my mattress pad and sheets off, and had thrown everything else out of my bed. She'd heard some funny sounds through the monitor before I fell asleep, but I always play and read before I nap, so she thought nothing of it. Turns out that I fell asleep and napped on a plastic mattress. Yuck! I really didn't care though...I slept well.

Well, I'll tell you more about brushing my teeth and learning sign language tomorrow. I love you!

Love, TJ

2 comments:

Grammie July 21, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Hey you silly, silly boy,

Sounds like you have been having loads of fun lately. It looks like you have been running circles around your mommy. Isn't that so fun!! Did you know that your mommy loved to jump off couches when she was less than 2 years old and she would laugh and laugh about it while her mommy (me) would try to keep her under control. I'll have to tell you about that someday.

Hope that you are starting to feel better. Can't wait to see you soon.

love, Grammie

Anonymous,  July 25, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Hannah...I just found your blog after getting the BW newsletter and reading about your new book! Congratulations and I can't wait to get to the bookstore to buy it. TJ is absolutely adorable and this blog is the best idea.

Love ya,
Jennifer Tedeschi

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP