Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Verdict: Guilty

Mommy caught Daddy in the garage tonight...oiling up the wheels on the babyjogger. Awww, Mommy is calling you out Daddy!

Just so all of you know...my Daddy and Mommy are racing in the downtown Matthews 4th of July 5k tomorrow morning. Daddy challenged Mommy to a "race within a race". Daddy is going to push me, and Mommy is gonna run on her own. Daddy said he can beat Mommy by 2 minutes...and Mommy disagreed. So, when the gun goes off tomorrow - whoa nelly, it's gonna be fun!

Check the blog tomorrow to see results of the race!!!

Love, TJ Racer


p.s. I look like such a big boy in these pictures...and Mommy is so sad that I'm growing up. I do love to color...mostly because I like to put the crayons and markers in my mouth. Nummy!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP