Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Legos are painful!

My Mommy says that Lego toys really hurt! She steps on them by accident sometimes and says "owie" pretty loud. They stick to you when you step hard enough - then when you put your foot down, they hurt you again! Good think I don't step on them. When will she learn!?!

I really wanted to wear my Mommy's shorts yesterday. She was carrying them upstairs after she changed out of her jammies. I kept pointing at them saying "peez peez" and since I asked so nicely, she put them on me and folded them in the back so they'd sorta stay on. Do I look pretty in pink? : )

I hate to put a damper on this blog, but please (peez!) don't post a comment if you're selling something! I love that I have lots of friends and family members who read this. But if you're trying to sell me something or make a comment about my Aunt Carey's wedding just to sell some flowers, well, that's just plain old rude. Thank you!

Love, TJ Bucket-head

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP