Monday, July 14, 2008

Dumbees don't like peas!

First off, I would like to address a question that has been bothering me since my birth. Why does Elmo wear pajamas when he doesn't wear clothes at any other time? I just don't get it. Please feel free to leave me a comment with your answer! : )

Okay, on to the blog. Yesterday at dinner I tried to feed my blue and green dumbee (truck) some peas. He didn't eat them! I even put them on my fork and brought it right up to his mouth...but he didn't "open wide". I don't understand that either. Hmmm. Maybe he shouldn't get dessert. (Mommy didn't have the camera with her when I fed the dumbee his peas, so she staged this picture. What a weirdo.)


Mommy and I needed to get out of the house this afternoon because we were missing Daddy so badly. So we went to the park and Mommy got a second run in for the day. She pushed me for a few miles while I leaned back and made animal noises at the ducks and dogs. Some guy was riding a noisy motorbike on the trails (not allowed) and I imitated the sound of his bike. Mommy laughed at how cute my noises were.


We went to McDonald's after that for my dinner. What a treat! I nearly ate a whole cheeseburger while driving my new Transformer car all over Mommy's arms and legs. Gotta love those Happy Meal toys! Maybe someday Mommy will let me go to the Playland playground there. She never lets me!

Love, TJ

2 comments:

mrs boo radley July 16, 2008 at 2:17 AM  

It's okay TJ, I used to litter peas all over the kitchen floor (one by one, so as to not look too obvious), but now I can't get enough of them. :)

tjsgrandma July 16, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

Hi TJ,

I think I gave Daddy all of his Happy Meal toys that he played with when he was little. Ask him for them. You can have fun playing with them, too.

They're REAL OLD!!!

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP