Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bright Eyes!

This picture was taken after a recent bath. It's ironic that I'm smiling because for the past few months...I've been HATING baths. Seriously, I freak out when I hear the bath water running or when Mommy or Daddy says the dreaded word "bath-a". Oh, I hate it. Hate it! I stand there and scream my head off while Mommy soaps me up and rinses me off. I haven't sat down in the bathtub for at least 4 months. I have bathtub crayons and great bath toys and I just won't play with them anymore. Stresses my Mommy out for sure. She thinks my bathtime should be fun!

Any suggestions??? Please let my Mommy know. And yes, Daddy even got in his bathing suit and sat in the tub with me. I wouldn't even look at him. Showers? Not even gonna try it. I hate getting water on my head. Hmmmmm. Now what?

Love, TJ-Squeaky-Clean-Boy

1 comments:

Uecker Family August 14, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

I guess we have to chalk it up to a phase - Kate is the same way, has been for months. I just keep telling myself that she won't do this when she's 7.....will she????!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP