Sunday, August 24, 2008

Running with Playing

Daddy and I ran the Greek Fest 5k this weekend...and we crossed the line in 16:37. Can you believe that? Daddy ran so fast that my hair got wings on it. Check it out in my picture. Actually, my hair looks like that (or worse) every morning. It just so happened that Mommy got me out of bed late (6:20ish) and we had to leave right away in order to get to the race on time. Yikes!

I know I say this a lot but I am growing up so quickly. Mommy and Daddy talk about it all the time and they get a little sad from time to time. My new favorite phrase (besides "yeah-yeah") is no-no. I raise my voice and octive or two when I say it and it's pretty sweet. I may say "no" about something that Mommy or Daddy asks me to do, but I will still do it. I'm a good boy that way.

I'm not being very good about eating lately though. I'm not allowed very many snacks these days because I don't eat good meals and my parents think my snacks are spoiling my dinners. But I'm just going through a phase. Mommy doesn't know that I saw her buying brussel sprouts at the store today...and if she thinks I'm going to eat one tomorrow, she's nuts. My Mommy learned something new about my Daddy today too...he actually EATS THOSE THINGS! Who knew? My Daddy does not like vegetables and yet he likes brussel sprouts. Wow...we're both still trying to grasp that fact.

After dinner, Mommy and Daddy and I lounged in the living room and watched a show on Animal Planet about prarie dogs. It was so interesting! While they were cleaning up from our meal, I climbed up on the couch and started getting interested in the show. They saw the back of my little red head sittin' on the couch from the kitchen and talked about how sweet and cute I was for a good 10 minutes. Then they came in and we hung out...like I said. It was cool.

I love bugs. Just love 'em. I find them everywhere and point, saying "bug" (most of the time, I leave off the "g"). I have a towel that's a bug/bee and I went to bed with it tonight. I couldn't get enough of it while we were reading bedtime stories so Mommy put it in bed with me. That was nice.

Okay, well, I know I had more to tell you but I forget and I'd like to go to sleep now. G'nite everyone! Love, TJ

p.s. Mommy got me my Halloween costume the other day. Bet you can't guess what I'm gonna be!!?!?!?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP