Thursday, August 7, 2008

Building Forts

My Mommy found out that I have a new favorite hiding place...it's a place I like to call "TJ's Fort". Sometimes in the middle of playing, I'll disappear into my room for a minute. When I don't come right out with a toy or something, Mommy comes looking for me. Today, she found me in my fort again and figured it was pretty blog-worthy. I love to go back behind the chair and read books with my legs straight out and a silly grin on my sweet face.

This morning, I didn't have that sweet grin on my face. You see, yesterday my Mommy bought me a prize. She got me new Spiderman sippy cups. They're insulated and everything and very, very cool. They're so heavy too because they have a special rounded lid with Spidey's face on it Well, I have been throwing things a lot lately and Mommy and Daddy have being very consistent with the fact that they don't like it. This morning I didn't care and I wanted to throw it. So, I did. And wouldn't you know it? It landed DIRECTLY on top of my Mommy's bad foot where it was nearly broken last week. I've never seen her face do that before. And I've never heard her voice make that sound before. I think it hurt her pretty bad and I cried my eyes out. When her eyes stopped watering, she gave me a little talking-to and then dropped it. (so to speak)

Yeah-yeah is a character in the movie The Sandlot...but it's also my new favorite expression. I probably say it at least 100 times a day. I'm also obsessed with playing choo-choo on my new train table AND with puzzles. I can put all the animals in the right places in my puzzles AND if you ask me which animal is which, I can tell you or show you.

I forgot to tell you that when Mommy and Daddy drove home with Rocky when they picked him up, he rode home sitting in my carseat nearly the whole way. It was hilarious!

G'nite! Love, TJ-yeah-yeah

1 comments:

mrs boo radley August 7, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

I had the biggest crush on Yeah Yeah when I was younger.

TJ, you have the most beautiful hair.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP