Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Bucks!

I look like I'm ready for varsity ball in this picture, don't I? I'm watching the Ohio State Buckeyes play and loving every minute of it...until Mommy puts me in for my nap.

In the second picture here, I'm staring at a "buh" on the floor. I pranced around it for awhile, made some screeching noises at it, and then tried to crush it with my football. Mommy got a Kleenex and put it out of it's misery...into a watery grave: the toilet.

I've got two new words in my vocabulary now. The first one Mommy taught me yesterday. I had to get my ears trimmed (well, the hair around my ears) because I was lookin' a little shaggy. I was scratching my neck a lot (after I finished screaming), and Mommy asked me if I was itchy. For the next few hours, I walked around the house saying "it-sy! it-sy! it-sy!" I really like my new word.

I've also begun saying popcorn. Daddy taught me this one today while Mommy was at yoga (her first try at such a class). When she walked in the door, I yelled "bopcon" and she almost fell over. Great job, Daddy!!!

Well, this last picture shows me making a fish face. See you all soon. I miss everybody!!!

Love, TJ-Fish-Face





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP