Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Locked Out and Rocked Out

WE GOT A DOGGIE! I can't believe it but it's true. Rocky Budic arrived Saturday and has been so much fun for me and for my Mommy and Daddy. He's settling in very nicely but we're trying to learn how to play nice with each other. I like to poke him sometimes, and he forgets that I'm not a fellow doggie sometimes...so Mommy has her hands full keeping us happy. And we are very happy.


He loves my Daddy more than my Mommy or me. Probably because he is the strict disciplinarian. Why does it work that way?? Anyhow, that's the way it is. Rocky gives me kisses and Daddy kisses but he won't kiss my Mommy. No fair! One of these days...
As a treat for my Mommy yesterday, I did something very special. Mommy went out into the backyard at 6:3oam to wipe Rocky's paws and I was watching from the sliding glass door. For some reason, (thank you, God) she closed the screen door and not the glass door. What was my special treat for her? Well, I locked it. I locked that door up tight. When Mommy tried to come in with Rocky, she couldn't. She tried and tried to fiddle with it and to get me to unlock it but shoot, I don't know how to do that! After a few minutes, I started to cry and she started to really worry. Daddy was running and she knew he wouldn't be home for another 45 minutes. So... Mommy pulled the door off it's track and saved me. I was happy and so was she. Rocky didn't seem to care either way.


Well, I'm going to bed now so that I can rest up to play with Rocky in the morning. He comes in every morning and gives me kisses through the bars of my crib. What a cool guy!


Tomorrow I will tell you about my new train table and the Children's Museum in Charleston. G'nite! Love, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie August 8, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

Rocky rocks!

You can tell him I said so.

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP