Monday, August 18, 2008

Tickle-Me TJ

WOW! I've been a traveling man all summer...and I'm gonna tell you all about my latest trip. Mommy and I flew up to Cleveland for our great friend Anj's wedding. On our flight, I decided to amaze Mommy with my behavior. I was THE BEST behaved kid EVER. Mommy was so proud (she's always proud of me). I stood by the windows and watched the planes come in and take off. I yelled "ooooh oooooo ah-peen" about a million times until airport security had to come see what all the fuss was about (not really). I walked onto the plane with great anticipation until we were about the step over the little crack between the ramp and the actual aircraft. I stopped in my tracks and reached for my Mom. She carried me to our seat and we sat down next to a nice kid who decided to find another empty seat so we could have another one next to us. How cool is that!!! (Even if he just didn't want to sit next to a baby).

Mommy and I sat on the runway for 35 minutes before we took off and I was a happy kid the whole time. We read books, colored in pen on Mommy's list paper, played with dumbees and Yowee (Woody the cowboy) and watched some of Jimmy Neutron. It was great. Before we knew it, we were landing and I was holding on tightly to my Mommy.

Everything we did during the long weekend is kind of a blurr. We went to Kohl's the day we got in so Mommy and Grammie could shop. We got takeout from Bucci's (my Mommy's favorite) and took walks around the block. Grammie and Poppy had a new room added on to the back of their house. It is amazing!!! I immediately took it over as my new play room and I made a quick mess of it. They took me to a cool amusement park close to their house that Mommy had never even heard of. I rode in a few rides all by myself! I'll have pictures of that when Grammie sends them to Mommy.

Let's see...OH! Our first night in Ohio...I decided to not sleep. Yes, I decided to wait til 9:30 to got to sleep and then I woke up about 11pm and did NOT go back to sleep until around 4:30am. Boy, my Mommy was sure upset about it. The rest of the weekend, I slept a little better but not nearly as much as usual. Yep - Mommy's still tired.

I didn't go to the wedding but Mommy said it was a beautiful Greek wedding and she had lots of fun. She brought me some of Anj's chocolate chip cookies home because I was awake, crying when she got home at midnight. Grammie and Poppy let me sit on the couch with them and watch the Olympics. It was a long night after that too before I'd go back to sleep for Mommy. I won't sleep now unless Mommy tickles my back until I fade off to la-la land. Oh, I'm a character alright!
Before my trip home, I got to see my Auntie Melissa at Five Guys. Oh my gosh, I ate gobs of ketchup there and some bites of burger and fries. Best food I ever ate in my life!!! Look how cute I posed with my Auntie Melissa! : )

I have more to say, but this is it for now!!!

Love, Tickle-Me-TJ

1 comments:

Amie August 23, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Goodness I can't get over how big TJ has gotten! He looks so much older all of a sudden.

Stop growing TJ, I'm not ready yet!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP