Monday, January 19, 2009

Hair Fix and Fever

After church on Sunday (before we went simming), Mommy and Daddy decided my hair was out of control! I've become an addicted hair-twirler and have twisted my hair so much lately that my head gets sore! Yeah, and I create little "buns" of hair in the back which looks cute but girly. So, Daddy helped me out!
I sat on the sink with Mommy beside me while Daddy used the clippers. I was not even bothered by it, which was a huge surprise to everyone including me! Then, I got in the tub and got to wash all the hair off my body! Mommy got sad. Really sad. She loves my hair. She admits that it looks good short like this, but she really, really likes it a little longer like in the picture above from November. What do you think?
It's a little sad for me not to have my hair to twirl. My little hands reach up to my head every so often still...but there's nothing to grasp at so I rub my head a little and then give up. Kinda breaks Mommy's heart. Did I mention she loves my hair?
I'm sad right now...for other reasons. I have a pretty high fever and an ear infection (we think). Mommy is taking me to the doctor tomorrow. I just wanted to lay around today and I kept telling Mommy "I tired, Mommy. Hannah? Hannah, I tired." Tears came into my eyes a lot and just stayed there because I was too tired to let them all the way out.
I'll update you on my status tomorrow. I have a few cute pictures of me asleep in my play room...
Love, Sad Little TJ

2 comments:

tjsgrandma January 21, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Hi Cutie Patootie,

I agree with Mommy, Grandma likes your hair a little longer. Of course, you always look cute no matter what!

Love,
Grandma

Amie January 21, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

TJ, you just look more grown up now- which is ALWAYS hard for everyone to handle! But, you do look very handsome!

Get better soon so we can get together to play.

Love,
Amie and Jackson

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP