Thursday, January 15, 2009

my latest funnies

Well, I'm gonna say it again...I have come so far in my talking lately! Daddy was gone for 4+ days and when he got back, Mommy had a whole list of new things to tell him. New things I do. New things I say. We'll recap a little for you.

Mommy and I were playing choo choos and she said "we're a good team, huh tj!" And I said "team...work"! Yes, I said teamwork and that got a nice, big reaction from Mommy.

I added a few new phrases to my choo choo playing too. Things like "choo choo - comin' thru!" I also like to try to fit things that are "too beeeg" into a small tunnel. I know when things are too big or too little and I make sure I announce my knowledge to whoever is around me.

As I said before, Daddy was away all week and I missed him so much. Everytime Mommy and I walked in the door, I yelled " HI DA-DA!" or "see dada!" or "dada, whey ahhh you?" After two days of Mommy telling me he was at work, I still asked for him throughout the day -- but answered myself by saying "at work".

Mommy and Daddy drink a lot of tea and cocoa. In face, my Dad is a hot chocolate fiend! Anyway, whenever they drink something hot, I always scoot over to them, put my hand flat out toward the cup and say "too hot! bow on it. be toeful. (careful)" I also refer to every hot drink as toffee...which is funny because they never have coffee in the house.

Well, I have more to write...so check back again soon. Love you! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP