Friday, January 16, 2009

Top Steps

Mommy has a fear of me falling down steps, so we have a rule where I have to wait on the landing for help walking down. It's very cute when I obey the rule because my Mom always thanks me for listening and kisses my cheeks really hard. I never disobey this rule because one time I fell down the last 2 steps and it scared me so much! (Mommy too, no doubt)


I like to make sure Mommy knows I'm waiting nicely on the steps for her because every few seconds I'll yell, "wait me! wait me!" And Mommy says "yes, tj, wait for me. good job!" I then repeat everything she says. It's easy to wait there though because I can see the tv from the landing ... kind of a fun place to watch a few minutes of a show.

Mommy says it's fun to watch me think lately. The other day I was playing on the floor and grunting "hmmm. hmmmmm." Then I said "hmmm. um, hannah? hannah?" Mommy almost choked on her cereal. She laughed and told me I could call her Mommy. I throw a "hey hannah!" in there every once in awhile, just to keep her on her toes. I say "hi tim" to my Daddy sometimes too. Mostly when I hear other people say it. Gosh, it's fun!

Today at naptime, I felt like having a conversation with myself instead of sleeping. So that's what I did. It went something like this:

"what was zat?" (what was that?)
"i don't know"
"mmmm"
"sound like mommy. downstairs."

And it went on like that...for nearly an hour. Priceless, I say. Priceless.

Then, when I was at Bondi's and Poppy's the other night, I asked Mommy for a pah-sickle (popsicle). She said she'd bring me one so I ran to the couch to sit and wait. A minute went by and I was getting worried about my popsicle. So, instead of whining or yelling at my Mommy, I sweetly called out "pah-sickle! whey ahhh you?" Haaaaahahahaha!

Okay, I'm done now. Whew - that was a lot of stuff. Love you everybody! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP