Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sledding! Sledding!

All this snow is nothing new to those of you living, well, on planet earth. Even if you are reading this from sunny L.A. (not sure anyone reads this outside of Berea, Mentor or Willowick...but who's counting?) surely you know that we're blanketed in snow. And not just snow...freezing cold blankets of icy take-your-breath-away air too. Well, I have taken advantage of this snow. I have conquered it! Read on, folks!
Before going out, Uncle Bill warmed me up with his Cedar Point in my living room ride. I sat in a plastic bin and he twirled me around until we both nearly fell over. Whew - that got me good and fired up to go sledding!
We all got in the car and drove through the Metroparks to go sledding. Daddy picked out an awesome hill and took me up. After a few trial runs (done by Uh Bill and Daddy), I decided to go ahead and try it. But only once. I had fun, serious fun, but when asked if I wanted to do it again I answered "no day doo".
After our huge 15-minute sledding excursion, Grandma and Grandpa, Uh Bill, Wissa, Mommy and Daddy and I went to eat pizza at Cici's. I ate like a champ and behaved like one too. I sat in my snowpants and concentrated on my food more than ever. I was wiped out. What a fun day we had! Thanks for coming to visit me guys!!! Love, TJ

1 comments:

Amie January 16, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

your readership has extended to Broadview Heights, Ohio! Love the sledding pictures, it looks like so much fun. Jackson hasn't gone sledding yet, but he loves snowballs and making snowmen. Sledding is definately next on our list when it warms up a bit!

Stay warm,
Amie and Jackson

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP