Monday, January 19, 2009

Simming!

I got to go simming at the Strongsville Rec Center this past Sunday. It was so awesome! We walked in and saw water slides, a pirate ship (Arghh!), waterfalls and tons of other cool things. Mommy got dressed and jumped in the water with me. I shivered on the ship and was trembling out of excitement and fear. I would not go down the water slide even when Mommy did it to show me how cool it was! I sat on her lap but she listened to me when I kept saying "no side! no side!" I liked splashing around. The water was so warm, even Daddy would've liked it. (And no, it wasn't warm because I went pee-pee in it!)
I think Mommy's favorite part was when we went in the deep water and I hugged her neck tightly the whole time. It was good snuggling time..."in a wah-r" (in the water).

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP