Thursday, January 1, 2009

Snowpants and Too Cold for Outside


Mommy has been promising to take me outside for a few days now...but it's been so cold! Well, yesterday wasn't any warmer so we got all bundled up and went to the park - for 15 minutes. It was worth it though! I got to get into my snow gear and be out in the snow for a bit before Mommy called it quits because she didn't want me in the elements when it was that cold. Here's a video of me taking off my snowpants.

I get to go sledding soon too. When it warms up a few degrees, Daddy said he'd take me sledding. Mommy too. We'll go down some hills that Mommy and Daddy did repeats on for cross-country in college. We'll also go to some hills where Mommy used to sled when she was little. Cool! I also get to use my new sled from Christmas. Can't wait to show you the pictures! Love, TJ

1 comments:

Christa January 14, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Too cute! I love how he is determined to take the snow pants off by himself! He is growing up so fast! We miss you guys!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP