Monday, June 9, 2008

Here fishy fishy fishy!

Please welcome Joshua to the Budic family, everyone! Joshua is a Beta fish and we adopted him from Petsmart yesterday. Mommy let me name him - sort of. The first thing I did when I saw Joshua was BARK "oof oof". No, I know he's not a doggie, but it's the first animal noise that came to mind. The first actual word I said after barking was "Hot Dog". Mommy was hesitant to name him hot dog because, well, I eat hot dogs every once in awhile and Mommy didn't want me to get confused one day and think I was eating my fish. Sooo, I finally said "Joshua" (seriously) and that was that.

I love having my picture taken, so when I saw Mommy pull the camera out to take a photo of Joshua, I came right over and gave her my cheesiest grin. Take a look. What do you think? Mozzarella or cheddar? : )

Am I doing calf raises to train for something? Nope. I just like to stand on my toes when I'm hangin' around my house. I don't walk on my toes much anymore, but I sure do like to do a raise or two when I'm thinkin' about it.

Alright, g'nite all!!!

Love, TJB

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP