Monday, June 2, 2008

Pool Time

It was another hot one today...but felt really good to be in the sun. After a fun morning and a great nap, Mommy and I went outside to play for awhile. Daddy filled up my new pool ahead of time so the water would warm up while Mommy coated my arms, legs, ears, neck and every body part that even had a chance of seeing the sun with SPF 60. Then, we went out.

The first thing I did was pull my lawn mower into the pool with me. Mommy helped me get it over the edge after I struggled with it for a minute. Boy, when I'm determined to do something, I get it DONE. Even if I need a little help. Anyhow, I mowed the inside of the pool for awhile and stopped to play catch with Mommy every so often. Then, I'd get out of the pool (with the help of Mommy's knee or hand) and run over to play in my zoo. Then back to the pool. It was so much fun to run back and forth. When it was time to go in, I didn't rebel or become Jell-O boy and have a tantrum. I just walked inside and ate a snack while I got dried off snuggled up.

Being outside made my Mommy realize that a whole lot has changed since last summer (our first summer here). Time doesn't slow down, does it. (That's more of a statement than a question - hence the period, not the question mark.) I've started saying "Elm-0" instead of "Elm-a" and other little things like that which actually make my Mom sorta cringe for a second. Of course she wants me to grow up and learn new things and all...but it stings a little to know that it's going by so quickly. And always will.

This picture here is of me last summer. I'm guessing you see quite a difference too. Not to mention that now I actually have hair on my head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-me! (I love you)

TJ




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP