Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hot Sun

Well, the drive home from our big week in Cleveland was really rough. It took twice as long to get home as it did to drive up. Then, to top it all off, I fell down and bit my lip when we got home. My poor bloody lip got all swollen and it looks pretty ugly right now. But Daddy said I'm tough and that I was brave because I "took it like a man". That's me!!! TJ the man!

Sure was hot today! It hit 90-something and Mommy and Daddy set up the back yard for some fun! I played in my pool with my shoes on (not part of the plan, but oh well) and splashed around. Then, I played in my "zoo", dug in the dirt and pulled my wagon and toys around. What a great afternoon!

After that, Daddy gave me a haircut and Mommy gave me a bath. My skin is so sensitive that just the few little hairs that touched my neck after my haircut gave me a bright red rash. The bath helped though.

Well, tomorrow we have church and a whole lot of layin' around. I can't wait!

Love, TJ the Man Child





0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP