Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day Parade

Memorial Day was fun! In the morning, I went to the parade with my Mommy and Daddy, Grammie and Poppy, Uncle Ben, Aunt Carey and Uncle Paul. We had lots of fun.

We saw a marching band, lots of pretty girls with sashes and crowns on, and men in old uniforms who shot guns in the air. For a second, I was scared. The shots were soooo loud! But I got over it. : )

Daddy and I walked home after seeing some bright red fire engines. He had me on his shoulders and we went up close to the cool dum-bees.

After that, we drove to see Grandma and Grandpa, Uncle Bill and Auntie Melissa, and ALL of the family on the East Side. They had a huge party, and I ran around in the backyard playing with all sorts of things. I will write about that in my next blog...in a few minutes.

I added one more video of me running around around at the wedding. Mommy loves the way I just stop to look up at the camera. "I'm a ham!" Right, Grandma? Love, TJ

1 comments:

tjsgrandma June 1, 2008 at 8:03 PM  

TJ, this video proves what I told you - yes, you are a ham!!!

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP