Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Look at this FACE!!!

I won't lie. My Mommy sometimes helps me write my blogs, and as she is posting these pictures, she is a puddle of mush. She cannot believe how sweet and grown-up I look.
I love playing with my trucks...or "dumm-bys" as I like to call them. My UPS truck, my fire trucks, my mini trucks and dumptruck, and my vacuum (i like it as much as my trucks) are tops on my list right now. I like my sit-n-spin too and laugh like crazy when Mommy spins me so hard that I fly off a little. Ahh, life is pretty fun.

Okay, I'm not paying much attention right now to this. I'm trying to watch the Cavs game at the same time. Gotta go! Love, Truckin' TJ

1 comments:

tjsgrandma May 17, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Hi TJ,

I know just how mommy feels about how grown-up you look. You're not a cute, sweet baby anymore; you're a CUTE, SWEET toddler!

You're not a baby anymore! :( :)

Love,
Grandma

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP