Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wedding in Cleveland

I haven't written in awhile because we made a trip home to Cleveland for Mommy's cousin's wedding. Lynnie got married to Max and had a beautiful ceremony and reception. I'll get to that in a minute.
First, I want to tell you how GOOD and wonderful I was on the way up to C-town. I watched movies (Elmo, Bob the Builder, etc.) and sang my sweet songs and all kinds of things. I also got lots of treats. That was fun too.
Time seemed to fly by pretty quickly...before I knew it, we were driving through the Metroparks near where I was born. Cool!
It also helped that I took a nap along the way. The hills of West Virginia made Mommy a little sick...but made me fall asleep. Yawn. See how cute I am?

As I said before, Lynnie got married and that meant a lot to me because I got to practice my good wedding behavior. My Aunt Carey is getting married in 3 weeks...so now I have so experience at receptions under my belt. I'm actually in this upcoming wedding though...of which I have no experience. I'll be cool though. Just you watch.
I was the first one out on the dance floor at Lynn's and Max's reception. And I decided that I would use that "free time" to breakdance. Yes, I said breakdance. I ran around for a few minutes, let a few girls chase me, let a few boys tackle me (yeah, Mommy let me hold my own), and then put my head down on the floor...and rolled around like a crazy kid. I was the star of the show for awhile. Even the photographers thought I was cute. Here's a video clip or two of my sweetness. Love, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie June 1, 2008 at 12:26 AM  

Hi TJ,

You were definitely the cutest guy there!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP