Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cookout and School!

I started to tell you in my last blog about the party at Grandma and Grandpa's. I played corn hole for awhile at the beginning. I didn't throw the bags, just wanted to walk up and down the board...and stick my foot in the hole. Ooops. I tried it a few times and Mommy kept pulling my foot away saying "no no no". Well, I kept doing it and slipped in the hole. I skinned my shin and it hurt really badly, but Auntie "B" had a bandaid so I was okay. Uncle Bill took me back to play on the boards and I was good for him. No more stickin' my foot in the hole!

I ate lots of food there and Vader (the ebenezer-flea-reading dog) ate some out of my hands. I laughed at him a lot. He was so funny. We had a great time and I got to show off my cuteness to the family.

Uncle Michael and I played with the bowling pins after dinner. I sat in my little chair and he set up the pins for me to kick over. It was such a fun game and I knew that everyone was watching me. When I have an audience, I act even more silly.

On Thursday morning, Mommy took me to St. Paul's Lutheran School in Westlake. They invited her to read Ebenezer Flea and the Right Thing to Do to 6 classes of kids. Wow! She had so much fun reading her book to the kids and they thought it was neat to meet an author. They had great questions for her and one student kept asking her if she knew J.K. Rowling. Mommy thought that was hilarious.

While Mommy was reading, I got to play in the gym with kids. I ran up and down the basketball court while the kids ran alongside me. They had races and they chanted my name over and over. Wow, not only did I feel cool...but I was cool! Mommy got tears in her eyes when she heard them yelling my name. What else is new, Mom? : )

I went home mid-morning with Daddy because I needed a nap. Daddy ran to the school from Berea...20 miles. Yikes. He needed a nap after that too! Oh, I forgot to say that I got to do the morning announcements with the kids and my Poppy who's the principal there. Well, I gotta go now. I already wrote more than I thought I would. Love you! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP