Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lil' Racer


I see and hear "ah-peens" everywhere! I was outside a lot with Mommy today and pointed high in the sky each time I saw one. AH-PEEN! I almost hyperventilate when I see one. Maybe I'll be a pilot someday. Maybe I'll just fly in one again someday.

Mommy cleaned up a push-car for me (that she bought on craigslist - her new addiction) while I played with my outside toys, and then took me for a ride. I loved it. I sat up straight and set my hands on my knees...it was hilarious.

After Daddy was done with work, he and Mommy took me to the park. I got to ride in the babyjogger again. Mommy did a workout and Daddy and I ran by her side for moral support. After dinner, Daddy said "Momma! TJ and I are gonna race!" So, Mommy got the camera and shouted "GO"! Daddy beat me 10 laps to my 5, but we had a great time doing it. Mommy wanted in on the fun and I beat her pretty good.

She let me ride on her back and I refused to hold on. I thought I could balance okay but I fell off...and needed a hug. A few seconds later, I was like new again. See you tomorrow! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP