Sunday, May 4, 2008

My dirty feet still smell sweet!

Tonight, Mommy and I went to small group at our friends' house and had a great time! Daddy didn't go with us because he's running a race at Duke. We wish we could've gone with him, but his race didn't even start until 9:20pm and that's just too late for me, man. I gotta get my beauty sleep! Go Daddy!!!

Anyhow, at small group I got to play outside the whole time (my favorite!) I carried around a broom and "swept" the yard many times over. One of the coolest things about our outside time is that the neighbors had 3 Great Danes and I just couldn't get enough of them! They were the size of horses! I love those doggies.

On our drive home, I looked outside a lot and giggled when the breeze blew through my orange hair. I was tired and ready for my milk and my bed. Mommy watched me in the rearview mirror as I took off my sandals and played with my dirty toes. We hit a red light and time stood still as she turned to see me smiling at her. I handed her some dirt and grass that I pulled off my sweaty feet and she said "ohh thank you, tj". I know she appreciates when I give her little gifts like that.

At home, I sat on the sink as Mommy washed my tootsies and my hands and face. I like to kick and play with the water faucet. It feels cool! I got a little booboo on my knee (from playin' hard) and Mommy washed that off too. She kissed my knee and then put a cool Spongebob Bandaid on it. Yep, I'm tough. What can I say. But not too tough to love my Mommy and Daddy. And I love you all too! ~TJ

1 comments:

tjsgrandma May 5, 2008 at 9:53 AM  

Hi TJ,

We're so glad you had fun playing outside with your friends!

Auntie WeeWah loves Great Danes and sometimes talks about getting one, but I don't think Uncle Bill (or Mookie & Bookie) will let her.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP