Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Just Like Daddy

Mommy and I went up to the track to watch Daddy and our friend, Paul, do a workout tonight. It was crazy fun! : ) I ran around the football field while Mommy chased me and we clapped for Daddy when he ran by us. I'm very proud of my Daddy. I want to be just like him! So for starters, I tried to run like him tonight. I ran nearly half a mile on the track today...not even counting my sprints on the football field! I should also mention that I yelled "dada dada" the entire time I was running around.

My girls, Emily and Sophie, came up to the track to watch their Daddy run too. I was really tired after my run so Sophie shared her little car with me. Mommy pushed me around the track and I looked so cute behind the wheel. When Daddy was done running, he pushed me even faster in that car and I laughed my head off!

I barely moved on the drive home. Mommy kept checkin' on me because I wasn't talking to her or singing with her to the radio. I was just zoned out...and stared out the window - sippy cup in hand. It took me 45 seconds to fall asleep once I was in bed. Zzzzz. Mommy hopes I stay asleep all night tonight. I've been waking up a lot lately...

Well, tomorrow is another big day. My Mom is taking me to Monkey Joe's so I can get tired out again. I think she does that on purpose. What do you think?

G'nite everyone! Love, TJ "Bojangles" Budic








1 comments:

Grammie May 9, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

You are just the cutest little guy I know.

I'm so glad you keep sending me pictures because it's so fun to see you growing up more each day.

You are such a special little boy.

And I love you TONS.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP