Monday, May 19, 2008

sharing...and rewards

Look at me sharing my couch with Sophie! Aren't we cute? Sophie and her family came over to play the other day, and Daddy took a few pictures of us sittin' around. We had a great time and all played hard together.

When we were outside, Mommy sat in my chair...and broke it. Yep. The seat split right down the middle. Nice job, Mom. Good luck trying to fit into your bridesmaids dresses this summer.

I had to go to the doctor again today and I was so brave! That's my second visit to see the doc in a week. Yuck. Good thing I don't have to go for another 6 months! I now weigh 26 lbs 5 oz (less than last time because I took my shoes off). We went to Target afterward to get a few things, and Mommy bought me this mini ah-peen for being good and brave. I love it.

Did you know I'm 18 months old now? Yep, it was my half birthday on the 16th. Crazy, huh!

Well, I gotta go catch some bugs and eat dirt. Love you! TJ

1 comments:

Grammie May 19, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

I heard that you were really, really good at the doctor's office today. And then you got a miserable shot! :( That sure doesn't seem right, does it?
When you come to Berea this week, let's go out and get a treat to celebrate your "goodness". You pick where you want to go. Maybe we'll take mommy with us.

love, Grammie

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP