Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy Bee!

Boy, have I had a busy day! I'm in for my nap right now...but I'm not sleeping yet. I'm having too much fun with my book that makes noises like doggies and guinea pigs. Well, the morning started out pretty early. I got up at 5:10 and couldn't go back to sleep. After breakfast, Mommy took me to the doctor (boo!) for my appointment and we found out how much I weigh. Can you believe I weigh 27.1 pounds already? Of course, I had shoes and sweatpants on and hadn't taken my gray jacket off yet, so maybe I'm just under 27 lbs...but either way, I'm just below average.


After we got home, I had a quick snack, played with my "dumm-by" (truck) for a bit, and then Mommy took me to a meeting she had at church about Ebenezer Flea. It was an awesome meeting and she is so excited about the church using it and helping her out with some marketing. Thanks, Church at Charlotte!!! I was a very good boy during the meeting. I sat in my stroller and played with my Leapfrog Leap Pad while making funny faces at the ladies who kept peeking in at me.

Straight from the meeting, we went to the store for some groceries (gee, it was about time...our cupboards were bare!) I was incredibly well-behaved and Mommy was impressed. So impressed, in fact, that I got chicken nuggets from McDonald's. My Mom took a nibble of my first two nuggets just to make sure they tasted alright. Isn't that nice of her? She does that to Daddy's food sometimes too...but I'm not sure he appreciates it as much as I do. Right Daddy?

Speaking of my Dad, he's in Atlanta until tomorrow. I miss him a lot. We're such good buddies. We played baseball in the house yesterday. I threw the red ball to him about 45 times and he hit it nearly each time. Not bad, eh? Mommy cringed a few times and had to bite her tongue so she wouldn't say "not in the house, guys!" Geez, we're just kids, Mom!

Okay, now I'm almost asleep. Gotta go! Love, TJ-the-left-handed-pitcher

1 comments:

tjsgrandma May 14, 2008 at 10:12 AM  

Hi Sweetie,

We can't believe how big you are getting and CUTER!, if that's possible.

We're glad to hear that mommy is getting more help promoting her book!

Grandma should be getting her "Flea" shirt and canvas bag anyday now.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP