Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Like Father, Like Son...

Since we had been cooped up in the house due to my horrible sickness and the heat...Mommy decided that yesterday was to be our "going out again finally" day. We started the morning off by going to Dunkin' Donuts. I've never had a donut before, so I got to eat two munckin donuts all by myself. It was awesome! At first, I just held it and looked at it. But then, I took a little taste - and a few bites later, it was gone.

After that, we drove to the YMCA and spent the morning at the pool!!! I loudly declared my love for the pool when I saw the slides and spraying water. However, I wouldn't go in it for the first 20 minutes. Mommy sat at the side of the pool and I climbed into her lap. She dipped my toes in and splashed around a little. I got brave soon after and we walked a few laps around the fun climbing things and slides in the middle...but I wouldn't go near it still. I didn't like the kids splashing water on my face or my body. It scared me a bit. So, my hand stayed glued to Mommy's hand. She tried to pry me off of her a few times and wanted me to be brave and run around, but I wasn't ready.

Eventually, I did go play on the cool toys but I got tired really quickly. We were there for an hour and a half!!! On the drive home, I had wet hair and fresh, dry clothes on. I was so comfy and tired that I would giggle out loud every few minutes outta nowhere. Mommy would laugh at me when I did this. She checks on me a lot when we drive...and when we were nearly home, she looked back and me and I said "I me". When she turned around again - my eyes were shut, my mouth was open, and I was snoring away. How precious am I!

What a cool day. Oh, remember how I like to line up my trucks? Well, Grandma found pictures of Daddy doing the same thing. What a cool comparison!!! Check it out : )



I love everybody!!! Love, Water Baby TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP