Sunday, June 8, 2008

I'm back!


I have officially turned the corner!!! (knock on wood!) I am nearly back to my old self again. I still have silly, ugly blisters on my hands and feet and tongue, but I'm full of happy thoughts and giggles. Thanks for prayin' for me!


Mommy and I played with my blanket for half an hour yesterday...and she made me look like Cousin It. When she stopped putting the blanket over my head, I brought it too her and shoved it into her hands...."meee mee" I said. (That means "more" and "moo" in my language)


It's been so hot here (today got up to 102 degrees) that we have to play inside more than usual. Daddy read to me for a very long time on my couch. As usual, I wanted the same two books over and over again. He didn't mind. I'm a lot like him, you know. I like to line up my trucks to show how organized I am. I like being just like my Daddy!!! I have a lot more trucks than he does though! : )



I've also discovered a new hiding space - inside my couch! I think I'm really funny when I hide here...Mommy and Daddy think so too!

It was a very hard week for us in the Budic household - for many reasons. But here's a video of me laughing...just so you know I'm back to my happy self again.
Love you!!!! TJ Bigglesworth


2 comments:

Grammie June 9, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

I love to hear you laugh.

And I'm so glad that you are feeling better.

love, Grammie

tjsgrandma June 9, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Hi Cutie Patootie,

We're so glad that you're feeling better.

Grandma found 2 pictures of your Daddy with his cars lined up when he was 20 months old. We will be sending them to you.

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP