Thursday, June 26, 2008

Mr. Repetitious...easy for you to say!

I am repeating (or trying to anyway) EVERYTHING my Mommy and Daddy say. I say "hippo" really cute!!!! I also am good at saying "oppie" for open, "ucky" for yucky, "heppie" for help, and so on. Plus, I really love apples...which are apples, strawberries and oranges. I just clump 'em all together. It's easier that way : )


I also picked my first booger today. Sadly, there is no spot in my Mommy's "Baby's Firsts" book for "First Booger Picked" so I'm dedicating a paragraph in my blog for it. I had an itch on my nose and then just kept my finger up my nose for a minute. When I pulled it out, I found a booger on my finger and brought it directly to my mom. She gagged for a minute. Then wiped it off.


Mr. Fuzz is my new friend. I love Mr. Fuzz. I found him on the floor the other day and I carried him around for a few hours. I would pet him, and kiss him, and show him to my Mommy about 16 times. Then when I dropped him, I freaked out. Don't worry, I found him and took care of him the rest of the day. I think he's in the vacuum cleaner now. Oh well. Sorry, Mr. Fuzz!


This picture is from our trip to Ohio. Aunt Carey and Uncle Paul's dog is awesome. His name is Julius and he let me pull on his ears and pet him the whole time. I tried to put headphones on his ears so he could listen to Mommy's ipod, but they didn't fit right. Oh well, it's a cute picture at least!

G'nite everyone! I me! TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP