Monday, June 16, 2008

Where do I even start???

We're comin' up on 5,000 pictures of me. Yep, my Mommy and Daddy have taken 4, 693 pictures of me since I was born exactly 19 months ago. Can you believe it? I'm an old man already! : )

But I'm not too old to kiss my big bear before bedtime. (Say that 5 times fast!) I'm also not too old to twirl my hair when I get tired or nervous. I'm not too old to be read 85 books a day. And I'm really not too old to read to myself! Yep - Daddy discovered me reading to myself on the couch the other day. Sometimes I go to the laundry room to read too. That's usually where I go to hide and poopoo too - but somehow reading and going potty go well together.

Anyhow, I talk gibberish a lot more these days and my Mommy and Daddy LOVE to hear it. They laugh at me in a good way.

I got to go to an amusement park this weekend!!! I think my Mommy was more excited than anyone. She kept saying "I can't believe I'm actually taking my little boy to an amusement park. This is so fun!" Yeah, she's taking motherhood very seriously. : )

Well, thanks to Josh and Alexia, we got to enjoy an afternoon/evening at Carowinds for FREE! Mommy decided that we shouldn't go until after my noon naptime - to maximize our time there. Well, I decided not to sleep, so I threw her a curveball. (I'm good at that). When we arrived, we went right to the waterpark area. There were so many slides and play areas and squirting dinosaurs that I just sat in my neon green stroller and stared...studying everything.

Once my sunscreen was on (two coats, mind you) and my hat and sunglasses were in place, we set out to patrol the wave pool area. The siren went off and the waves started coming just as we got in. So...I backed up more and more until I was back on the cement. "Up-a. Up-a." was all I could say. I just wanted Daddy to pick me up and make me feel safe. So he did. We went to the kiddie play area and I just clung to my Daddy for awhile. Once I felt better, we went down the big inner tube kiddie slide a few times and I was truly focused on having fun. I didn't smile. I just focused on the fun. My Mom said I was so adorable. After that, the 3 of us went down the lazy river and I chilled out for awhile. I was so exhausted from all the fun we had that just 2 hours later, I started to get crabby. Check out my video. My legs just became rubber and I lost it.

Mommy scooped me up and got me all clean and dry. Then we began the long walk back to the car. We didn't even see the rest of the park - but we will someday. I can't wait. It was an awesome time and I know my cool parents will take me back someday. Okay, that's all I've got. I love you, everybody! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP