Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Puke Machine

I am a sad, sad little boy. I started throwing up two nights ago and haven't slept much since then. Neither has Mommy or Daddy. Daddy called the doctor last night because I still wouldn't eat or drink anything and I was just crying uncontrollably. Somehow we got through the night again, and I saw the doc this morning. I have blisters all over my throat and tonsils and apparently have a few more days to deal with this until it goes away. There's no medicine for what I have which makes my Mommy and Daddy so sad. I look pretty pathetic and I don't even want to talk or play much. They hate to see me so hurt especially when there isn't much they can do. I want to be held most of the day and have been much snugglier than usual. If you think of it, please say a little prayer for me, okay? Thanks! Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP