Friday, April 25, 2008

Finally!!!

When Mommy, Daddy and I went running in the park yesterday, we FINALLY saw a few snakes and turtles! I believe my first blog or two was about seeing a snake here in Charlotte while in the babyjogger with my Mom. My Mommy always looks for cool snakes, lizards and turtles when we're at the park but hadn't seen any since...until yesterday. She spotted a big, fat snake sunning himself on a log in the pond we were running by. We stopped quickly, and just stared at him. He was so cool! Mommy got a little closer and another snake slid off a nearby log and slipped into the water. He was even cooler with red stripes down his back. Anyhow, the big snake didn't move until Daddy got a stick and tried to pick him up. Mommy moved me off the path and I watched from afar as my stupid parents tried to get a closer look at this guy. They were outsmarted by the snake and he ran away forever. If only Bear Grylls had been along : (

I've been fascinated with saying "no no no" lately. I will lovingly show my Mommy what "no no no" means throughout the day. For example, when she came into the living room yesterday, I was standing by the bathroom door, pointing and saying "no no no". I know I'm not allowed in there and when I saw the door was open, I made sure to tell Mommy 'no'.

Then, I climbed on my new table and tried to stand up...all the while saying "no no no". After that, I whispered "no no no"... as I proudly carried my trash can full of wet diapers to my Mom. She appreciated it, I'm sure.

My newest word is airplane - pronounced "ah-pane". I see and hear them all the time. At that very moment, I fling my arm up and point to the sky - then say "ah pane" about 100 times. Mommy LOVES it! And Daddy too, of course.

Alright, nappy time for me begins...NOW! love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP