Monday, April 7, 2008

What did I do this weekend???

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit me this weekend (oh, and my parents too) and we had a great time. What exactly did we do? Well, let me show you with pictures. Lots of them. (You may want to read my "Coke" blog first...and work your way up to this one. It's a long one!) Here's what I did:


Watched Mommy open birthday presents.


Fed my sand excavator a hot dog.


Carried my sit and spin around....before realizing that you're supposed to SIT and SPIN on it.


Ate some bread at Longhorn.


Went to a car show with Grandma and Grandpa.


Sat on my sit and spin.


Took a break.


Wore my Berea High hat.


Rode my lion.


Read a book with Grandpa.


Read a book with Daddy while I pooped.

Whew! Time for bed. I had a great, fun weekend! G'nite!

Love, TJ-Bigglesworth

1 comments:

Unknown April 8, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Best poop face ever TJ! Good job! I love you!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP