Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Long time no...write!

Sorry I haven't written in awhile! Things have been so busy. Now that I'm a 17-month-old kid, I feel that I'm ready for a Blackberry just to manage all my plans. I discussed it with my Mommy and she said 'no'. Daddy agreed and I just think that's unfair. But, I've got quite a few more years to live under their roof, so I guess I should obey their rules. Honestly, I'm the one that makes most of the rules, so I've got it pretty good.

My Grammie came down to visit me and to help my Mommy out while Daddy is in Tennessee this week. It's been great doing all our normal stuff with an extra Grammie along!!! Plus, I get more treats. I do get more kisses too...which is a little hard to believe because Mommy pretty much kisses my cheeks, neck, bellybutton and toes all day long. I think she pretty much loves me a lot.

I miss my Daddy a ton. He doesn't like to leave us when he has to travel but I know why he does it. It just makes me even happier to see him when he comes home. The first thing I say when I see him after he's been away is "BALL BALL"! He knows that means we have to play our pick-up game of bball right away. I can't dunk yet, but I'm working on it.

Before Daddy left, he gave me a good old-fashioned haircut (or hair-huck as we call it...in honor of my Uncle Ben who coined the phrase many years ago!) I sat in the garage on Mommy's lap and he used the clippers to give me a great fade cut...I look like a little man. Look out ladies, I got a sweet hairhuck and brand new blue kicks. I'm a freakin' stud!

I missed going on a run with Mommy yesterday. I love going in my babyjogger and yelling at all the geese and airplanes that fly overhead. But Mommy appreciated the treat of running alone and not pushing a 26-pound kid for miles.

Grammie and Poppy got me a Bob the Builder helmet for when I ride my Harley. Just kidding. It's for when I ride in my "chariot" (bike cart) up in Ohio. I've been wearing the knee pads and elbow pads around the house for the past two days. I point at them and say "Bob" a lot. Geez, they can't get enough of hearing me say that.

Well, I gotta go. I'm pretty tired and I have to rest up for story hour in the morning.
Love, TJ

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP