Monday, April 7, 2008

Who Needs A Dog?

Who needs a dog for a pet when you have ... a Coke can?

Mommy bought a 12-pack of Coke for Grandpa and Daddy to drink this week. Well, I tore off the cardboard to get out a single can...and that single can of Coke became my buddy for a day. I was so gentle with my buddy that Mommy suppressed her fear of it exploding all over the carpet...and let me have my fun.

I read to my can of Coke.

I made my can of Coke take a nap.

I helped my can of Coke look out the window.


I kissed my can of Coke. And I pretended to drink my can of Coke.

I pretty much loved my can of Coke all day, and then it went in the fridge to be enjoyed later. I forgot about it after that.

Love, TJ


(p.s. No cans of Coke were harmed in the making of this blog.)

4 comments:

Amie April 7, 2008 at 11:04 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amie April 7, 2008 at 11:05 PM  

TJ,
Oh my goodness this has to be the cutest thing I have ever read! TJ, you are so sweet!

Big Hugs,
Amie and Jackson

Grammie April 8, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Oh my goodness, that was hysterical. I laughed all the way through it!!
It actually reminded me of how Hannah used to take care of worms in our backyard.
Ask her about it!!

Grammie April 11, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

Love your disclaimer, Hannah. You are so clever.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP