Monday, March 31, 2008

Yo Joe!

Sorry it's been so long since I've written! A lot has been going on and blogging kind of slipped my mind! Well, today was a pretty rainy, ugly day and Daddy left early in the morning for Raleigh. So, after playing hard for awhile, Mommy put in Muppets in Space and we watched it for a good half hour before I got off her lap. That is a record for me. I'm not a big tv watcher. Hoorah for that! : )

After my nap, Mommy thought it'd be fun to take me to Monkey Joe's! So, we got all packed in the car and drove down the road a few miles to the greatest place on earth. Monkey Joe's is like Pump It Up...a huge room filled with inflatable slides, obstacle courses and jumping things. I ran around like a crazy kid and screamed a happy scream every few minutes. I grabbed Mommy's hand to take her to each new thing I wanted to try. It melted her heart. I'm pretty good at knowing what makes her smile...and I do it often. On the drive home, I didn't utter a sound. Just stared out the window. Since the car is where I'm the loudest, it was pretty evident how tired I was after that. And yep, I took a nap after my McDonald's sundae. That made TWO naps for today. Mommy was so proud!

I think you all should know that I have begun saying a new word. Goon-dah! It took my Mommy and Daddy a day or two to figure out that it means Good Night and Good Job. They say both phrases to me a lot so I figured I'd just start saying it. Gosh, it's cute too. I'll get a video of it one of these days. Promise!

I also like to repeat my ABC's to Mommy and Daddy. They say a letter and I'm supposed to repeat it...through the whole alphabet. And I do! However, each letter sounds like "dgee"...but the point is that I repeat after them and it sounds so cute! Daddy and I are doing that right now and Mommy is listening in from upstairs. It's quite fun!!!

Okay, gotta get ready for bed! Love, TJ

1 comments:

Amie April 3, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Wow, you know the alphabet already TJ, that is amazing- Good job! I can't wait to hear it!

Also, you must have called Jackson recently and told him how cool it is becasue he has been going to bed like you, like a big boy! Thanks for the help :)

Goon-dah,
Amie and Jackson

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP