Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a simple misunderstanding

Hi! My name is Timothy Jonah Budic and I have lived in Charlotte for a year now! I miss my Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, friends and family members so much! I have made such great friends here and have gotten involved in story times, church, playtimes, libraries and all sorts of things here though. I especially love the weather here! While my peeps in O-H-I-O are digging their way through the snow, I get to ride along in my babyjogger while my Mommy and Daddy walk or run alongside me. We have so much fun outside! I point to the airplanes, birdies, light posts, sky, air, pollen, dust, whatever...you name it, and I point to it!

I also wave a lot to everyone. (I'm currently waving at you this very moment!) People like that I do it, so I just keep on wavin'.

Well, the other day Mommy took me to Ray's Splash Planet again. A lot of our friends were there: Stacie and Elise, Mindi and Samuel, Christa and Caroline, Alexia and Kate, and Chrissie and Ali. At first, I clung to Mommy so tightly that I left marks on her. I shoved my face into her neck and squeezed my arms and legs around her as tightly as I could. After about 20 minutes of this, I let her put my toes in. And then...we went from there. I splashed a lot, played with some cool volleyballs and Nerf balls and even went underwater!

After we got home and I took a nap, I had to have a bath. Once I was dried off, I ran around in the loft and my bedroom for awhile. Mommy was cleaning the bathroom mirror while I ran around and I thought it'd be a good idea to throw some of my toys in tub while it was still filled with water. She laughed at me as I threw in a boat, and a few other things. I tried out my sneaky Spiderman moves and managed to sneak by her to throw my next item of choice into the tub. Ten seconds later, she went to let the water out of the tub, and noticed an entire package of swim diapers slowly sinking to the bottom. She let out a little groan as she lifted the water-soaked bag o' expensive swim diapers out of the water. It was HEAVY! Boo! We lost a whole bag of swim diapers...except for the two we used earlier that day. Thanks to Grammie, we have some Pooh ones that she got for me a little while ago. Yahoo!

Lesson I've learned: swim diapers aren't supposed to go swimming alone!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP