Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Pirate Ride

As I write this at 10:19pm, it is 63 degrees outside. It was 75 as a high today and I played outside all day long with Mommy. Daddy came out after work and we all played kickball and football and "put rocks in a basket" until dinnertime. It was great! But enough about today, I gotta backtrack and tell you all about Easter!


Shane came into town to visit us late Thursday night. On Saturday, well, that's when all the fun happened. We went to an Easter Eggstravaganza in the park. It was awesome! They had blow-up slides and pirate rides and all sorts of games. We didn't wait in the Easter Egg Hunt line because there were literally about 1,000 people in line. And I didn't really care about hunting for eggs anyhow.

Mommy and I rode on a pirate ride and I was pretty serious during the whole thing. I was concentrating on it...so I didn't smile much. But I did have fun. Serious fun.

On Sunday, Grammie and Poppy came into town. We had a big cookout and ate the non-traditional Easter dinner of burgers and hotdogs. We played with my bubble mower (Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa) and I had serious fun with that too.

Thank you for all my Easter presents everyone!!! THANK YOU!!!!



Love, TJ the Easter Kid



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP