Sunday, March 9, 2008

Blowing Kisses

I have a new "thing" that I do. I blow kisses! But...I've got the coordinates a little messed up. Instead of blowing kisses from my mouth, I blow them from my ear. Kinda silly, huh! I try my best and I give a cute little grin while I do it, but I go to my ear each time. At small group on Sunday, I got a little closer and smacked my eye. One of these days I'll use my mouth!


I am very good at giving real kisses though. I give kisses on demand...and also when someone is crying. Mommy had a little cry the other day, and I was very concerned. I went right over to her, jumped in her lap, kissed her a few times and patted her arm. She felt 110% better after that. It made her cry a little more though...but happy tears. I have that affect on her. She loves me a lot! : )
Kisses, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie March 11, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

I sure do miss you, little buddy!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP