Thursday, March 27, 2008

TJ the Lion Tamer

My Grammie and Poppy left yesterday and I miss them so much. I played with my vaccuum cleaner they brought me...and helped Mommy clean the house.
I'm wondering where everyone went??? I only had Mommy to play with today...and Daddy after work. (he sneaks out to kiss me and wrestle with me as often as he can!)
I'm really into kissing lately. I'm a pretty sweet kid actually. I have been kissing my cool lion rocker they brought too. Here are a few pics of me gettin' on my hands and knees to reach the lion's mouth. Am I smart or what!!?!?!

Brad and Esther came to see us today, and Jason is coming in tonight. I warmed right up to Esther...probably because she gave me presents!!!!! I sat on Brad's lap while he ate pizza too, so I like him as well!!!
We drive to Raleigh for a wedding tomorrow. It'll be fun!!! I've never been to a wedding before...and Mommy is praying that I'm good for awhile. At least through dinner. Hehehehe. We'll see what I have up my sleeve!!! : )
Well, I gotta get some sleep. I had a long day of playing outside today and I've got to be ready for the wedding tomorrow. I love you, everybody!!! Love, TJ the lion tamer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP