Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Barnes and Noble

This morning we took an early ride to Barnes and Noble to meet Mindi, Samuel, Christa and Caroline. They have a storytime that Mommy and I hadn't been to so we thought we'd check it out. Well, I'm still trying to grasp the concept of sitting and listening to a story with a million distractions everywhere. I'm not sure I even noticed the lady up front singing songs and reading stories. How could I? There were lots of fun kids there, trillions of books, and so many fun stuffed animals and characters to play with that I just couldn't sit still. I am only 15 months old, ya know! Mindi and Christa were very patient with me and didnt even mind when I tried to get their snacks and dumped Cheerios all over the place. I like them!

After storytime, we went to Davie Park. It's the best park and playground I've ever seen! It had 3 huge jungle gym things, tons of swings, a big dinosaur and lots of mulch! My favorite! : ) Mommy's favorite feature is that it has a really nice fence and gate alllll the way around. So she can actually let me roam a little bit without worrying that I'll get away too quickly. Oh, she didn't let me go very far without chasing me...but I felt like I had a lot of space and independence. Thanks, Mom!

When we got home, I had lunch and then Mommy put me down for my nap. Then out of curiosity, she checked on Barnes and Noble's website to see if her book was on there...and it WAS! She flipped out and cheered very quietly. Silly her, she thinks I'm asleep.

Hey Mommy, I'm still awake!!! Haha! Love, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie March 6, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

Hi TJ,

Heard that you have been going to book stores and libraries with your mommy and her book and that lots of people want your mommy to come to their building and have a book signing. Will you be going too? Are you going to dress up like Ebenezer Flea??
I checked out the Barnes and Noble site too........how fun is this excitement!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP