Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Little Bit of Everything!

Mommy graduated from physical therapy! She was so happy...but her therapist said her right quad is still only 50% of the left quad, so she has a lot of strengthening to do. Either way, she's able to run 3 or so miles every day or so...and she takes me with her...so she's happy. But not content with that...just for now.

(This picture is Mommy's favorite of me...she calls it my Curious George picture. Well, Grandma and Grandpa played around on the computer and look how cute I am with the real Curious George!!!)

Last night Mommy got pretty sick and I didn't get to see her for awhile. Daddy took care of me and when Mommy came downstairs, I hugged her and patted her arm. She melted when I did that. Daddy did too. I am a very loving little boy.

I'm also a very energetic little boy! Daddy and Mommy took me to Freedom Park today and ran with me in the babyjogger. Daddy did his workout then while Mommy and I played on the playground and went on the slides and swings. My favorite part was looking at the big "choo choo" train. It was so cool. Mulch is so fun to play with also! It's kinda stinky though. Maybe that's why I like it!!!

Oh, and since coming back from Cleveland, 3 more teeth have popped through. That makes a grand total of 13 teeth in my little mouth. Hoorah! : )

love, TJ Bojangles

1 comments:

Grammie March 6, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

Hey buddy,
I heard that you cried when it was time to leave the park. You are a great player!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP