Friday, March 21, 2008

Green, green grass!















Don't mess with your monitors folks, the grass in our backyard REALLY IS this green! It was my first real day of playing in my own backyard. I was out there with my Daddy for a long time.

Mommy watched us playing and snapped a bunch of cute pictures. Some of her favorites! (she says that every time though)

I can't wait for the Easter Bunny to come. I don't remember Easter last year but I don't think I got to eat goodies way back then. This year, I might get to taste a few!






I'll post more pictures of our outdoor adventures tomorrow. But I am writing this while sleeping so I'm outta here for now.

I love you Easter Bunny! love, TJ

(notice how my Daddy and I have our right leg up at the same time...we're in tune with each other, don't you think???)

1 comments:

tjsgrandma March 22, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

HI TJ,

We loved the adorable pictures of you & daddy in your yard with the beautiful GREEN grass.

Our grass turned "white" again last night (3/21).

Hope you have a Happy Easter!!!

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP