Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bobby

As we all know by now, I like to wear my Bob the Builder elbow pads around the house. I wear 'em on my wrists with Bob facing up so that I can look at him and his cool machinery. It's so fun! I run around yelling "Bobby! Bobby!"

Mommy wasn't convinced that I actually knew who Bob the Builder and his tractor were until today. She put my stuffed Bob in a pile of my toys and asked me to "go get Bob!" Well, I did. Four times. So, I'm pretty sure I get it - and I'm pretty sure she believes me now too. If that wasn't enough proof, today we ran by some yellow tractors in the park. I sat straight up and pointed, screaming "Bob! Bob! Bobby!". Shoot. She almost fell over and Daddy laughed out loud!

Right after we saw the tractors, the sky went black and it started to downpour. I'm talkin' sheets of rain. Mommy left the plastic raincover for my babyjogger in the car for the first time ever. Not too smart. So, we all hid under a bridge for about 20 minutes while the creek beside us swelled up. It was an incredible amount of rain. Looked like a waterfall from under the bridge. When it let up, we made a run for it toward the car...about 2 miles away. The sun peeked through and brightened up the whole sky by the time we got packed in the car. What a run!

I also have a new pet. His name is Ollie. He's a little turtle who lives on my Mommy's bamboo plant that she got before I was born. Ollie is plastic, so he never gets stinky. And I help Mommy water him every few days. He's really cute.

Okay. I gotta go. House is on!!!

Love, TJ

1 comments:

Grammie May 5, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Welcome to Ollie! Bet he's very well behaved!

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP