Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oink. Oink. Moo. Moo.

Today was a BUSY day! I read 90 stories with Mommy this morning (actually, it was 3 books that I wanted her to read 30 times each) before going to storytime at the library with Alexia and Kate. Instead of wandering around and swiping other people's keys and purses like I usually do, I sat on my Mommy's lap nearly the whole time. Yep, I didn't feel like being a criminal. I just felt like eating little goldfish crackers listening to stories about animals.



My friends Brad and Esther brought me a book called Peek-A-Moo when they visited. It is now one of my favorites!!! I love to say "Mooo" when I see the cow. I try really hard to make it sound right, but it just comes out as "Meeeee" and I clench my teeth when I say it. It's very cute. I also make a piggy sound when I see the pig. I don't say "oink". I actually MAKE the noise and scrunch up my nose when I do it.


After lunch and a nap, Mommy and I ran some errands and then went to the park to run on the trails. It was 73 degrees out and beautiful so when we got home, we played outside for an hour before dinner. Whew. I fell asleep so fast after dinner, it was crazy!


Daddy is in Knoxville today. I missed him a lot. A whole lot! I'll see him in the morning though because he gets to come home early. Hooray! But I won't see him for long because Mommy and I are off to the zoo with our friends bright and early. I can't wait!!! Last time I was there, I went with Tenley and Mommy and I LOVED the monkeys. I hope they're loud again tomorrow!


Gotta get some sleep.

G'nite! Love, TJ

2 comments:

Grammie April 11, 2008 at 7:51 AM  

LOVE the faces TJ!! You sure do know how to concentrate on things, don't you?

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP